Find Cheap Auto Insurance and Cheap Car Insurance in Brockton, Randolph, Easton, Fall River, Abington, MA, and Surrounding Areas
Bigger Coverage…Smaller Premium
Cheap Car Insurance from Boufides Insurance Agency
The Cost of Safety
The average car weighs nearly 3,300 pounds. When you put that much weight on wheels and propel it at roadway speeds, the risk for serious bodily injury and property damage is very real.
Here’s the good news: today’s vehicles are built to absorb the energy of a collision before it reaches the passenger compartment. That means the damage is realized by the vehicle. How does this affect you?
The simple answer is cost. The car’s body takes the vast majority of punishment, so even a small collision causes a surprising amount of costly vehicle damage. It’s no wonder that the costs of auto body repair continue to increase year after year.
The Answer: Cheap Auto Insurance
With the high costs of auto body repair and ever-increasing medical costs, underwriting the risks of being found liable for injuries and damages in an auto accident is the answer. Auto insurance is still the best way to protect yourself from the financial hardship of paying damages should you be found liable for an accident. Boufides Insurance Agency has the coverage you want at prices you’ll appreciate. For more than half a century we’ve provided cheap car insurance for drivers throughout Abington, Easton, Fall River, Randolph, and other Massachusetts communities. And we can help you, too.
Cheap Car Insurance Designed for YOU
You know your budget, your needs, your driving habits…and you have a right to choose the coverage you want. While many agencies are stuck with the policy provided by only one insurance carrier, Boufides Insurance Agency of Brockton, MA offers all the benefits you’ll only find with an Independent Insurance Agency. By working with a network of respected insurance providers, Boufides Insurance Agency brings affordable options for all driving classes and age groups. Whether you’re a new teenage driver living with mom and dad or a retired adult, Boufides Insurance Agency knows the various discounts for the companies we represent, ensuring you realize maximum savings for solid coverage.
Certain carriers have better rates for younger drivers, while many offer more favorable premiums to experienced drivers. Still, other insurance companies provide discounts for having more than one car on an auto policy, or for having both homeowners insurance and auto insurance with the same company. With good driver discounts, good student discounts, and many other money-saving options available, the team at Boufides Insurance Agency can help place you with the right company…at the right price!
Car Insurance is Mandatory in Massachusetts
If you want to register a car in Massachusetts, you must have car insurance. State law requires you to purchase four coverages (referred to as Compulsory or Mandatory Coverages). Massachusetts has set minimum allowable amounts for these coverages, and higher amounts are available as well.
These Compulsory Coverages include:
- Bodily Injury to Others
- This coverage protects you from the liability of causing injury or death to someone while driving your auto. Minimum allowable limits are $20,000 per person and $40,000 total per accident (if more than one person is hurt). IMPORTANT: You’re only covered for accidents that occur in Massachusetts, and it does NOT cover passengers in your car. Optional coverage is available for these types of occurrences).
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Covers medical expenses and pays up to 75% of lost wages and replacement services up to a limit of $8,000. Since Massachusetts is a no-fault state, this coverage pays these expenses regardless of who is found at fault for the accident. PIP covers you as well as passengers in your vehicle and pedestrians.
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- This coverage protects you and your passengers (who aren’t covered under another Massachusetts policy) against losses caused by uninsured and/or unidentified (think “hit and run”) drivers. Minimum allowable limits are $20,000 per person and $40,000 total for all individuals injured by the uninsured/unidentified auto.
- Property Damage
- This pays for damage to another’s personal property when you cause accidental damage to another person’s property. Minimum allowable coverage limits are $5,000.
There are a host of optional coverages available, including protection for accidents that occur outside Massachusetts, comprehensive and collision coverage for damage to your car, rental car reimbursement, towing reimbursement, Gap insurance, and more. Ask your Boufides Insurance Agency to help you choose the coverage that’s right for you.
- Personal watercraft
- ATV’s / Off-road vehicles
- Classic Cars